If you are concerned for the safety or wellbeing of a child at Herons’ Moor Academy please contact one of the designated safeguarding leads:
Mrs Julie Fox, Headteacher
Mr David Beesley, Deputy Headteacher
Telephone: 01934 427 373
See our Safeguarding Policy available on the policies and downloads page
At Herons’ Moor Academy we aim to:
- Provide an environment in which everyone feels secure, valued and happy.
- Develop each child so they become a responsible citizen who will contribute positively to society.
- Develop a culture of respect through an awareness, understanding and acceptance of others.
- Provide a supportive and positive learning environment.
- Value and promote honesty, trust, openness, tolerance, consideration and kindness.
- Provide appropriate learning opportunities so each child can become responsible for their own learning and work to their maximum potential.
- Recognise and celebrate all achievement.