At Herons’ Moor Academy we aim to:
- Provide an environment in which everyone feels secure, valued and happy.
- Develop each child so they become a responsible citizen who will contribute positively to society.
- Develop a culture of respect through an awareness, understanding and acceptance of others.
- Provide a supportive and positive learning environment.
- Value and promote honesty, trust, openness, tolerance, consideration and kindness.
- Provide appropriate learning opportunities so each child can become responsible for their own learning and work to their maximum potential.
- Recognise and celebrate all achievement.