Welcome to Herons’ Moor Academy
We are a busy but friendly school, with lots going on. This website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing regular updated information for both parents and pupils.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
‘Happy Children are Successful Children’
At Herons’ Moor:
- We will provide an environment in which everyone feels secure, valued and happy.
- We aim to develop each child to become a responsible citizen who will contribute positively to society.
- We will seek to develop a culture of respect through an awareness, understanding and acceptance of others within a positive and supportive environment.
- We will value and promote the personal qualities of honesty, trust, openness, tolerance, consideration and kindness.
- We will provide appropriate learning opportunities to enable each child to become responsible for their own learning in order to achieve their own potential.
- We will recognise and celebrate all achievement.