‘Happy Children are Successful Children’
Welcome to Herons’ Moor Academy…
We are a busy but friendly school, with lots going on! Our website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as provide regularly updated information for both parents and pupils.
We hope you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find what you are looking for. If not please feel free to contact the school directly with any queries you have.
Your children’s education and welfare are our main priorities
At Herons’ Moor Academy we aim to:
- Provide an environment in which everyone feels secure, valued and happy.
- Develop each child so they become a responsible citizen who will contribute positively to society.
- Develop a culture of respect through an awareness, understanding and acceptance of others.
- Provide a supportive and positive learning environment.
- Value and promote honesty, trust, openness, tolerance, consideration and kindness.
- Provide appropriate learning opportunities so each child can become responsible for their own learning and work to their maximum potential.
- Recognise and celebrate all achievement.